headline photo

Time out of mind (Part 2)

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Dizzy and exhausted, walking and wondering for the past two days, definitely tire my life out. "Maxie was right, without them i'm nothing but a stray" i said it to myself. Which i do a lot because sometimes, life can be boring and as Maxie said this to me once "you are the best friend you'll ever get".

Maxie is an unbelievably old German, who knows everything what life has to offer for our kind. He wasn't exactly German because he was born here, but people do keep calling him and i guess, so be it. He was my neighbor, at least before i fell off the car and now i'm lost.

"Where the hell am i? " i bark it out loud. This city is so freakin' huge! I know I've always wanted an adventure but this is too much!

Walking down the streets under the moon light could make you go loco. But I couldn't help it because of the traffic during the day. It makes me so nervous. So i decided to rest when the normal world operates, and come out when everything's nice and quiet. Oh did i mentioned scary?

It's crazy walking alone at night, you know that someone's following you, but everytime that you turn around to check it, there's no one. You also notice every little noises that you never got to hear when you're surrounded by four walls and a roof.


Suddenly i hear some footsteps and some heavy breathings, a figure is running towards my direction. I panic! People shouldn't be running around at this time. "Is this person trying catch me? " I tried to hide but obviously it's too late. As he approach me, I saw a man's face.
   
And there were tears.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Honest comments are appreciated but no insults pls :P

Search This Blog